By: Karen

Going to either Mexico or Costa Rica for Dental Tourism. I need to have bridge put in over two teeth. Must fix cavity on one of teeth before getting bridge. Would I be able to get work done completely within 3-7 days? Can anyone tell me where to go and who to see to get this work done? I need to have work done soon, so cavity doesn’t get worse. Local USA dentist said price would be ~$3000. I don’t have dental insurance and I don’t have money for it either. I would need a loan or put on credit card. I would be going alone on this trip and I’m >60 yrs old. Is this a good idea? I’ve not done anything like this before. Worried about going to terrible dentist. Not sure how to find out information about clinic and dentist.
Please help give me information. Thank you.



from Comments on: Dental Tourism – Interviews & Experiences of Treatment Abroad http://ift.tt/2oZnGG6

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »